A dinner to die for
Enjoy a delicious three course dinner where murder is on the menu. The mystery begins when you open an envelope to reveal your character and dinner venue. Embark on an evening with friends, filled with theatrics, laughter and fun. The plot thickens, twists and unfolds with every course!
There are lots of different scenario and plots all from the 1930’3 from and there is even a Miss Tarraleah patent with a grisly murder.
Make sure to dress for the occasion in art deco dress . Before you arrive we will let you know your character so you can arrive suitably attired, with feather boa and suspenders or a dressed as a prohibition gangster, or even the police inspector.
Killer packagesOur murder mystery packages in Tasmania require a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 30 attendees. Rates include dinner and overnight accommodation:
• $300 per couple in a Scholars House Room
• $170pp in an art-deco cottage (4 people)
• $185pp in an art-deco cottage (3 people)
• $220pp in an art-deco cottage (2 people)
• $250pp in a Lodge king room (2 people)
• $385pp in a Lodge king room (1 person).