‘Tarraleah Murder Mystery’
A dinner to die for
Enjoy a delicious three course dinner where murder is on the menu. The mystery begins when you open an envelope to reveal your character and dinner venue. Embark on an evening with friends, filled with theatrics, laughter and fun. The plot thickens, twists and unfolds with every course!
Make sure to dress for the occasion in 1930s, art deco attire. If you can’t find anything to wear, don’t worry – we can provide you with the perfect accessories for murder. With feather boas, suspenders and bowler hats, you will look and feel like you have stepped back in time.
Our murder mystery packages in Tasmania require a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 30 attendees. Rates include dinner and overnight accommodation:
• $290 per couple in a Scholars House Room
• $170pp in an art-deco cottage (4 people)
• $185pp in an art-deco cottage (3 people)
• $220pp in an art-deco cottage (2 people)
• $250pp in a Lodge king room (2 people)
• $385pp in a Lodge king room (1 person).
Make a reservation
If you would like to make a booking or find out more about our murder mystery packages in Tasmania, please feel free to give us a call on (03) 62890111.
2-3 hours over dinner